Some hardest truth of life?
1. Money matters a lot in your life. Do not underestimate the power of money. No one is going to follow you if you don’t have money.
2. If you are not born with a silver spoon, you really have to work hard.
3. Most of the people are failed in the relationship because of career, parents and seeing the failure of other couples relationship, they ruin their own relationship.
4. Everyone has three faces…. One which is in front of everyone. One which we reveal to only our close people and the last one no one knows except you.
5. No one is going to listen to a failure and the saddest truth is most of the people define your success in terms of money you have earned in your entire life.
6. When you cry, you are weak. When you don’t cry, you have no emotions. Such kind of opinion you will listen in your entire life.
7. Depression is real.
8. You need to help yourself first before you help someone else.
9. Engineering, medical, govt job, management these are the only field Indians people define for success and career. Rest of things are just wastage of time.
10.If you follow your passion, people give multiple reasons for your failure and then you will be on the track and start following the whole crowd instead of listening to your heart.